About The Devil


About the Devil: Missy ZEE
- A super blur gal on the wrong side of twenties who eats too much but exercises too little, spends too much but earns too little, and acts too fast but thinks too slow.

Current Location: Samba Land, SA.

Current Deed: Job Assignment in Brasil.

Devilish Indulgence: sleeping / travelling ard the world / good movies / good books / playing wif cammie / ice-cream n chocolate / retail therapy / exploring & experiencing new things / falling in love / rolling with zico / singing in the shower

Expertise: sleeping / eating / self-encouraging / forgetting names / losing things / procrastinating / lending a listening ears / bullying zico / shopping

Current Favs : Singer-Corrine Bailey Rae.Jack Johnson.Ben Harper.Damien Rice. Eason Chan / Book-Marley and Me.Angels and Demons / Actor-Eric Bana.Jude Law / Accessory-Sun Glasses.Watch

Something to Share?
Feel free to leave a msg OR
Drop me a mail !



PEEK-A-BOO @ ALL WITNESSES



Subscribe to Recent comment by Email

Sinful Indulgence
Crime Categories
Notorious Deed

I AM FLYING!!

Date : Saturday, July 08, 2006
Time : 7:42 PM

I am flying!! I am really flying!!!

I had always wished to do the para-gliding ever since I seen it in aussie. Its a tempting sport where you can enjoyed the incredible bird view of the landscape. I knew how difficult and dangerous it could be but hey I can always do a tandem flight to get a taste of the thrill to soar like an eagle!


And finally the opportunity came. This vendor of mine had been practising hang-gliding for quite some years. He agreed to introduce some friends of him who provide tandem flight services and I managed to drag Dawn to go with me.

The flight took off is from the Pedra Bonita (525m high) and landing is on São Conrado Beach. My pilot was Bruno, and young and energetic guy.

I had a chat with him while signing my affidavit of responsibility (basically to sign my life off to some pilot that I hardly knew). In the next minute, I was getting kitted up. Bruno helped me to put on the security equipment which includes belt, snaps, hooks, helmets and emergency parachutes. The harness, which is quite a snug fit....you have to make sure your head and limbs fit through all the right holes. It was quite daunting. By the end I felt like the Michellin man!

I was then given some explanations about the flight which is simple. We practice a running together, running side-by-side and that is it. For a perfect take-off, I need to run down a 33-feet platform alongside the pilot.

Soon it was our turn to take-off, we were being hooked up side by side to the huge glider, I was instructed to put my right arm around Bruno's back and hold his shoulder. My left hand was to hold on a strap linked to the glide. I noticed he was holding a remote to control the DVD-camcorder, and we both posed at the camera and here we go, smiled, clicked, and set off!!

Wat an adrenalin thrills! The next seconds we were lifted off the ground. It felt so smooth and wonderful! I wasn't nervous at all. We rose higher and higher, the views of Sao Consador beach and the nature forest beneath were spectacular! I could not stop grinning and smiling at the glorious view! Soon we were on top of the sea.. woo.. the head of the swimmers appeared to me like floating coconuts in the sea.

The flight was short, (probably ten to twelve minutes) and bruno told me that its time to land. He was a good pilot and the landing was smooth and fast!! It's the most thrilling part of the flight as I was so scared that I might fell with my face plunged deep into the sand.

In short, it sums up a real refreshing, unforgettable memory!! Glider 1



Update: I checked the DVD and there aint’t any images in there!!! I called Bruno, the pilot and he agreed to let me have another free flight. Hohoho.. so .. more to come!!

Labels: , ,


posted by the little red devil at 7:42 PM | Close-Up Evidence |
[ 0 Witnesses, join the force of truth?? ]

[ back home ]

Witness Statement for I AM FLYING!!
Follow the Cases

Zynamic Gala Subscribe to Zynamic Gala by Email

 Subscribe in a reader

Confess Your Sin

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

follow Zynamic_Gala at http://twitter.com

Crime Scene

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zoovee108. Make your own badge here.
Credits
 
Template copyright :

V4NY

Powered by :

Powered by Blogger

Powered by FeedBurner

Registered at :



singapore blog directory

Rice Bowl Journals



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

sgBlogs.com

2000 Bloggers

Visitor Counter
 
since 21 October 2006
Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites