About The Devil


About the Devil: Missy ZEE
- A super blur gal on the wrong side of twenties who eats too much but exercises too little, spends too much but earns too little, and acts too fast but thinks too slow.

Current Location: Samba Land, SA.

Current Deed: Job Assignment in Brasil.

Devilish Indulgence: sleeping / travelling ard the world / good movies / good books / playing wif cammie / ice-cream n chocolate / retail therapy / exploring & experiencing new things / falling in love / rolling with zico / singing in the shower

Expertise: sleeping / eating / self-encouraging / forgetting names / losing things / procrastinating / lending a listening ears / bullying zico / shopping

Current Favs : Singer-Corrine Bailey Rae.Jack Johnson.Ben Harper.Damien Rice. Eason Chan / Book-Marley and Me.Angels and Demons / Actor-Eric Bana.Jude Law / Accessory-Sun Glasses.Watch

Something to Share?
Feel free to leave a msg OR
Drop me a mail !



PEEK-A-BOO @ ALL WITNESSES



Subscribe to Recent comment by Email

Sinful Indulgence
Crime Categories
Notorious Deed

Santiago(Chile) - Door to the Andes

Date : Monday, October 16, 2006
Time : 4:04 PM

Some things to share about my trip to Chile.

It is a beautiful city with its natural backdrop of snowy Andes range.

The scene outside the window was so beautiful to be true. I had a hard time convincing myself that I was still in a mortal land everyday morning when I force opened my droopy eyes.

Santiago was very much a city of itself. I stayed in a five star hotel near the shopping area and this definitely provided me plenty of retail therapy sessions. Goods in Rio are priced way too ridiculously and I was just glad to be able to have some shopping sprees in Chile. Visited a few towns near Santiago. Vina del Mar and Valparaiso, the cities near the sea, went to the famous Concha y Toro Vineyard and skiing at Valle Nevado. I spent a week there and I left by plane to Puerto Montt (part of Pantagonia).

Stayed in Puerto Varas, a small town near Puerto Montt. Situated on the shore of Lago Llanquihoe, a huge lake, its perfect location provides one a picture-perfect view of the country’s famous volcano Osorno. I decided I had fallen in love with this beautiful town and I might just stay here for life if I can forget about my job, the unpaid loans and so on…. Not to mention the marvelous king crab and locos (Chilean abalone)!!



One thing to add, the stray dogs here are the friendliest and handsome doggie I had ever met. See this big baby, he just came forward and lied down on his back, waiting for a personal massage!

My feeling is: you had to master Spanish in order to understand this city better. My trip was nice and relaxing but I should have arranged more activities rather than just sightseeing. If given a chance I would love to return to this country again, to explore the culture, practice their Spanish, learn to drink Pisco like true Chileans...and return home with a new husband connected to my hip. Ha!!!

PS:Its really troublesome staying in a cold country. You have to wrap urself in layers of clothings each time you go out.. And not to mention putting ur naked butt on the icy meat-biting toilet bowl each time u had some business to do!! How i missed the warm sun.

Labels: ,


posted by the little red devil at 4:04 PM | Close-Up Evidence |
[ 0 Witnesses, join the force of truth?? ]

[ back home ]

Witness Statement for Santiago(Chile) - Door to the Andes
Follow the Cases

Zynamic Gala Subscribe to Zynamic Gala by Email

 Subscribe in a reader

Confess Your Sin

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

follow Zynamic_Gala at http://twitter.com

Crime Scene

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zoovee108. Make your own badge here.
Credits
 
Template copyright :

V4NY

Powered by :

Powered by Blogger

Powered by FeedBurner

Registered at :



singapore blog directory

Rice Bowl Journals



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

sgBlogs.com

2000 Bloggers

Visitor Counter
 
since 21 October 2006
Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites