About The Devil


About the Devil: Missy ZEE
- A super blur gal on the wrong side of twenties who eats too much but exercises too little, spends too much but earns too little, and acts too fast but thinks too slow.

Current Location: Samba Land, SA.

Current Deed: Job Assignment in Brasil.

Devilish Indulgence: sleeping / travelling ard the world / good movies / good books / playing wif cammie / ice-cream n chocolate / retail therapy / exploring & experiencing new things / falling in love / rolling with zico / singing in the shower

Expertise: sleeping / eating / self-encouraging / forgetting names / losing things / procrastinating / lending a listening ears / bullying zico / shopping

Current Favs : Singer-Corrine Bailey Rae.Jack Johnson.Ben Harper.Damien Rice. Eason Chan / Book-Marley and Me.Angels and Demons / Actor-Eric Bana.Jude Law / Accessory-Sun Glasses.Watch

Something to Share?
Feel free to leave a msg OR
Drop me a mail !



PEEK-A-BOO @ ALL WITNESSES



Subscribe to Recent comment by Email

Sinful Indulgence
Crime Categories
Notorious Deed

Fuming~

Date : Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Time : 2:27 AM

Yikes.. I had a bad nite.
Seriously... I think i really cant work wif him.
This is ored the 3rd time!!
I was drifting toward the slumber land..and my cellphone rang in the middle of nite. I thot wat's happening, and its HIM again!! Telling me a very simple thing which is not urgent at all.
I was SOOO frustrated dat i wish i could have shouted at him n told him off dat i m not selling my life to the company. I noe he always works late n sleeps late. But i m not a nocturnal animal as he is. He is not my boss anywhere, but u noe me.. i just cant bring myself to spit out the harsh words.

And now.. i am having an insomnia after the call.. sitting in front of my IBM, penning down my feeling.
I guessed i m getting emotional again. This is the first time i felt homesick ever since i came here.
Just now while having dinner @ Chinatown, Jim and Pauline were talking abt the ending of their work assignment. Pauline is planning to further her study hence an early release from her secondment will be great for her. Jimmy too is going back by Jan '07. I felt a bit down coz everybody seems so eager to go home.. and soon i shall be here all alone.

And now... after receiving his call in the middle of nite, it made me miss Larry n the rest more... Wat the hell m i doing here, torturing myself? I m having such a fun n colorful life in SG!! I hate to work with somone who is so inconsiderate and demanding... and seriously.. my tear almost rolled down when i thot of this.. But hey... i noe i wont be growing up if i cant overcome this. We are bound to meet all sort of ppl in this world esp in working life, and this is just peanut comparing to the real jerk! He is a nice guy afterall, just too engross and nervous when it comes to work.

Haiz.. wat to do. Better get a sleep b4 its too late.. Tomorrow will be a better day!!
Trampoline

Labels:


posted by the little red devil at 2:27 AM | Close-Up Evidence |
[ 0 Witnesses, join the force of truth?? ]

[ back home ]

Witness Statement for Fuming~
Follow the Cases

Zynamic Gala Subscribe to Zynamic Gala by Email

 Subscribe in a reader

Confess Your Sin

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

follow Zynamic_Gala at http://twitter.com

Crime Scene

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zoovee108. Make your own badge here.
Credits
 
Template copyright :

V4NY

Powered by :

Powered by Blogger

Powered by FeedBurner

Registered at :



singapore blog directory

Rice Bowl Journals



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

sgBlogs.com

2000 Bloggers

Visitor Counter
 
since 21 October 2006
Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites