About The Devil


About the Devil: Missy ZEE
- A super blur gal on the wrong side of twenties who eats too much but exercises too little, spends too much but earns too little, and acts too fast but thinks too slow.

Current Location: Samba Land, SA.

Current Deed: Job Assignment in Brasil.

Devilish Indulgence: sleeping / travelling ard the world / good movies / good books / playing wif cammie / ice-cream n chocolate / retail therapy / exploring & experiencing new things / falling in love / rolling with zico / singing in the shower

Expertise: sleeping / eating / self-encouraging / forgetting names / losing things / procrastinating / lending a listening ears / bullying zico / shopping

Current Favs : Singer-Corrine Bailey Rae.Jack Johnson.Ben Harper.Damien Rice. Eason Chan / Book-Marley and Me.Angels and Demons / Actor-Eric Bana.Jude Law / Accessory-Sun Glasses.Watch

Something to Share?
Feel free to leave a msg OR
Drop me a mail !



PEEK-A-BOO @ ALL WITNESSES



Subscribe to Recent comment by Email

Sinful Indulgence
Crime Categories
Notorious Deed

A Letter to Santa

Date : Thursday, December 21, 2006
Time : 8:52 AM


Dear Papa Noel,

They said if you believe it by all faith, things will come true! I believe u muz be somewhere out there, and you better be real. =P

Is it true that you only fancy good boys and good gals? I hope that's really not true, because first, I am no longer a kid, and secondly, I haven't been very good during the year. I've eaten too much chocolates, spent too little time with my parents, and lost my temper one time too many at people who have been nice to me. I've also constantly forgotten friends' birthdays, and not spent enough time listening to them when they need to talk to me. In short, i ve not been a veri good gal dis yr, but i promise i shall behave the coming year.

With this, I am wondering while you are delivering all the presents to everyone around the globe if you may also be able to sneak in to my apartment in Rio and fulfill a few wishes of mine. Instead of bringing me that new Macbook I have been wanting or that Cartier Watch which i have been dreaming for, or the Travel-all-ard-the-world airtix which I could REALLY use, I thought that maybe... just maybe... you could take a look at my list below and grant me a wish or two.

First of all, could you make me a better person? So that I will make the effort to spend more time with my parents, rather than choose to spend my free time for myself only? Also, that will help me be more giving and caring to my friends and loved ones, whom I feel I have taken for granted. Please also remind me to walk Zico daily because i think i have not been spending much time with him this yr.

Also, could you give me more patience and wisdom? I hate it when I snap at people too quickly, I noe that's nasty, and I feel guilty everytime i did that. Especially when people whom I snap at do not snap at me. You know that is not fair, and I am sure you would love to make this world a much fairer place than it is. Also, i tend to behave like an idiot especially in front of the people i care, i seriously need some wisdom( but not tooth) for that.

By the way, Father Santa, could you also take away sth from me when you pop by? I shall be glad if you could take away any excess pounds that I have. It's cold where you are from, so piling up on pounds isn't a big issue. But here in Summer Rio or tropical Singapore, excess pounds just aren't exactly needed. It'll be my pleasure to give some of mine to you OR it would be best if you could actually move the excess flesh to where i want it to be.. hehe... That'll make dolling up easier for me. (I reckon that this may give me a shopaholism problem next year, but hey, that can be taken care of in my next Christmas wishlist to you right?)

Thank you soo much, Father Santa. I hope I am not asking for too much and i promise i shall be good for the coming yr!

I'll hang my sock up on Christmas eve. See you soon!!

Labels:


posted by the little red devil at 8:52 AM | Close-Up Evidence |
[ 1 Witnesses, join the force of truth?? ]

[ back home ]

Witness Statement for A Letter to Santa
Ho.. Ho.. Ho...
Your wishes shall be granted!!!
  • Statement made at 12:23 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Follow the Cases

Zynamic Gala Subscribe to Zynamic Gala by Email

 Subscribe in a reader

Confess Your Sin

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

follow Zynamic_Gala at http://twitter.com

Crime Scene

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zoovee108. Make your own badge here.
Credits
 
Template copyright :

V4NY

Powered by :

Powered by Blogger

Powered by FeedBurner

Registered at :



singapore blog directory

Rice Bowl Journals



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

sgBlogs.com

2000 Bloggers

Visitor Counter
 
since 21 October 2006
Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites