About The Devil


About the Devil: Missy ZEE
- A super blur gal on the wrong side of twenties who eats too much but exercises too little, spends too much but earns too little, and acts too fast but thinks too slow.

Current Location: Samba Land, SA.

Current Deed: Job Assignment in Brasil.

Devilish Indulgence: sleeping / travelling ard the world / good movies / good books / playing wif cammie / ice-cream n chocolate / retail therapy / exploring & experiencing new things / falling in love / rolling with zico / singing in the shower

Expertise: sleeping / eating / self-encouraging / forgetting names / losing things / procrastinating / lending a listening ears / bullying zico / shopping

Current Favs : Singer-Corrine Bailey Rae.Jack Johnson.Ben Harper.Damien Rice. Eason Chan / Book-Marley and Me.Angels and Demons / Actor-Eric Bana.Jude Law / Accessory-Sun Glasses.Watch

Something to Share?
Feel free to leave a msg OR
Drop me a mail !



PEEK-A-BOO @ ALL WITNESSES



Subscribe to Recent comment by Email

Sinful Indulgence
Crime Categories
Notorious Deed

1 Litre of Tears 1リットルの涙

Date : Friday, January 05, 2007
Time : 1:55 PM

Cozzie marathon Jap dorama slumber party with Haagen-Daz ice-cream n pigging out. Finished watching Jap Drama Series 'Ichi Rittoru no Namida' aka 1 Litre of Tears' last nite together wif Ms PP. Not a new show, prob a yr ago. I always find out the good stuff when it becomes far less accessible. But at least i find out abt it =P, thanks in no small part to wonderful INTERNET. My strong recommendation: dun ever watch it the nite b4 an important meeting/date unless u dun mind a pair of puffy eyes.

For those who hvn watched, A lil' intro of this dorama. Based on a true story, '1 Litre of Tears' is about the life story of Kitou Aya-a girl who was diagnosed with an incurable disease called 'Spinocerebellar Degeneration Disease' at a young age of 15. A disease which caused her to lose her balance, coordination and speech, and eventually bed-ridden with almost no ability to do anything. However, Aya gradually learnt to accept the cruelty of life and fought it with dignity together with the suppport of her families, frens n bfs. While struggling and fighting with her disease, she wrote her deepest thoughts in diary form till the last day she could hold a pen. Her diary “1 Litre of Tears” was published after her death, because of its inspiring and courageous message:“Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing.” So far, over 18,000,000 copies of her diary have been sold.

I still remember vividly how we used to stay up late in the hostel during uni days watching Jap doramas. As heart wrenching and tear-jerking as most Japanese dorama is, this dorama however kinda set me in an inspirational mood. To tell the truth, i had not been feeling this way for years. So many questions ponder in my lil' head.. Will my family bond strong enuff to deal wif sth like dis? Will I ever/ Have I already met someone like Asou-kun who will stay by my side despite all illness? Will I be determined enuff to take care of my loved ones no matter what horrible things strike on him/her? Will my friends despise on me if I ever contracted a weird disease? Will I be wise n courageous enuff to come face to face with all odds in life? I reckon I gained some insights from the drama. However, how long can I retain the courage? Or m I just soak in the emotions until maybe a week, a month later b4 I jump out of it?


I do not hv answers to all my questions.. but one thing for sure: I will keep on reminding myself not to take things for granted. I used to appreciate simple things in life but along the course I no longer luf as heartily and i no longer cry as contentedly.. Through all this year of tripping and stumbling, i wonder have i grow wiser or have i lost myself? Regrets not, I only have one life. So here I go: My resolutions of 2007 - to be a better person, to self-reflect more, to love wholeheartedly, to be more forgivings and less demanding. Another better 5 yrs?

Labels: ,


posted by the little red devil at 1:55 PM | Close-Up Evidence |
[ 0 Witnesses, join the force of truth?? ]

[ back home ]

Follow the Cases

Zynamic Gala Subscribe to Zynamic Gala by Email

 Subscribe in a reader

Confess Your Sin

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

follow Zynamic_Gala at http://twitter.com

Crime Scene

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zoovee108. Make your own badge here.
Credits
 
Template copyright :

V4NY

Powered by :

Powered by Blogger

Powered by FeedBurner

Registered at :



singapore blog directory

Rice Bowl Journals



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

sgBlogs.com

2000 Bloggers

Visitor Counter
 
since 21 October 2006
Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites