About The Devil


About the Devil: Missy ZEE
- A super blur gal on the wrong side of twenties who eats too much but exercises too little, spends too much but earns too little, and acts too fast but thinks too slow.

Current Location: Samba Land, SA.

Current Deed: Job Assignment in Brasil.

Devilish Indulgence: sleeping / travelling ard the world / good movies / good books / playing wif cammie / ice-cream n chocolate / retail therapy / exploring & experiencing new things / falling in love / rolling with zico / singing in the shower

Expertise: sleeping / eating / self-encouraging / forgetting names / losing things / procrastinating / lending a listening ears / bullying zico / shopping

Current Favs : Singer-Corrine Bailey Rae.Jack Johnson.Ben Harper.Damien Rice. Eason Chan / Book-Marley and Me.Angels and Demons / Actor-Eric Bana.Jude Law / Accessory-Sun Glasses.Watch

Something to Share?
Feel free to leave a msg OR
Drop me a mail !



PEEK-A-BOO @ ALL WITNESSES



Subscribe to Recent comment by Email

Sinful Indulgence
Crime Categories
Notorious Deed

Hello Friday, Breezy Morning

Date : Friday, February 02, 2007
Time : 8:41 AM

Boss took the car and he stayed in Angra last nite. So, inspite of yday incident, I hv to come to office on my own by ferry.

There are two types of ferries travel to n fro Niteroi(where I stay) & Rio(where i work): The fast one & the slow one. The fast ferries are equipped with air-conditioned while the slow ferries bring you the nature breeze.

Normally, if time allows, i will take the slow loveboats. (^_*) Not really those big ferries u seen in Grey's Anatomy (Seatle) thou, I kinda enjoy these once in a while twenty-min-ferry-trips,

1. I can avoid the hustle-bustle of early morning traffic. Trade it with the cooling morning sea breeze instead.
2. Looking out at the seawater and Rio's beautiful landscape makes me appreciate my life better.
3. Watching the seagull dip into the water for a quick shower nvr fails to put a smile on my face.
4. Observing people from all walks of life keep me entertained.
5. Finally get to shower some attention on 'Naomi'- my long neglected Ipod nano.
6. Not to forget the best tuna baguette in Rio which i can grab a bite along the way.

A sunnny Friday in Rio. How abt your day over there, my dear?

Labels: ,


posted by the little red devil at 8:41 AM | Close-Up Evidence |
[ 15 Witnesses, join the force of truth?? ]

[ back home ]

Witness Statement for Hello Friday, Breezy Morning
What a great way to go to work I am jealous!!!stay cool, Roger-n-out

you got really nice blog.... keep up the good work!!!!!

=) thnx, dudes!

so relax arh! Oooo I miss Melbourne.

=> Good day!! I like Melbourne too. Rest n relax. Super woman needs her holiday too, time to plan for ur next family trip huh. (^_*)

Aweee, I have never been on a ferry.

yes, What a great way to get to work, although I do love the solitude of my car.

Show us some Pics of that amazing landscapr you speak of !!!
  • Statement made at 12:34 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

ya, going to Japan to see Sakura in March. yeah!!!

I have never been on a ferry either - So I am jealous also !!

How about showing us some of those great landscape pictures you spoke of, all I see out of my window is a highway.
  • Statement made at 2:20 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

EastCoastLife- Wow, Sakura & Mt Fuji. I m green with envy! Enjoy ur holiday!

Czenfan- There is some pix on my prev post n some on Flicks, will take more to share. =) Enjoy ur car ride, n beware of the next carwash. LOL.

Sea breezing....I miss them.

hmmm..just like roger...iJealous...wished I had the opportunity to go work overseas one day...perhaps somewhere cold...experiences are bountiful man...sigh~
  • Statement made at 5:05 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Pauline, u can still enjoy eastcoast breeze. =)

Jason, its time to walk out of ur comfort zone.. =P but i doubt ur boo will let u. keke.

well zeezee..good news is that I did speak to her about this and in the event I do get posted out of the country, she will be more than happy to go with me..

..then there comes new adventures/troubles..etc etc..you get the point ;)
  • Statement made at 9:01 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

J, you sure are a lucky guy =)

keke... ya.. adventures and/or trouble. Thats life! (^_*)

Keep me posted if u really kena POSTED la.

Its like thousand of years I never been to East Coast liao, ha ha.

Follow the Cases

Zynamic Gala Subscribe to Zynamic Gala by Email

 Subscribe in a reader

Confess Your Sin

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

follow Zynamic_Gala at http://twitter.com

Crime Scene

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zoovee108. Make your own badge here.
Credits
 
Template copyright :

V4NY

Powered by :

Powered by Blogger

Powered by FeedBurner

Registered at :



singapore blog directory

Rice Bowl Journals



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

sgBlogs.com

2000 Bloggers

Visitor Counter
 
since 21 October 2006
Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites