About The Devil


About the Devil: Missy ZEE
- A super blur gal on the wrong side of twenties who eats too much but exercises too little, spends too much but earns too little, and acts too fast but thinks too slow.

Current Location: Samba Land, SA.

Current Deed: Job Assignment in Brasil.

Devilish Indulgence: sleeping / travelling ard the world / good movies / good books / playing wif cammie / ice-cream n chocolate / retail therapy / exploring & experiencing new things / falling in love / rolling with zico / singing in the shower

Expertise: sleeping / eating / self-encouraging / forgetting names / losing things / procrastinating / lending a listening ears / bullying zico / shopping

Current Favs : Singer-Corrine Bailey Rae.Jack Johnson.Ben Harper.Damien Rice. Eason Chan / Book-Marley and Me.Angels and Demons / Actor-Eric Bana.Jude Law / Accessory-Sun Glasses.Watch

Something to Share?
Feel free to leave a msg OR
Drop me a mail !



PEEK-A-BOO @ ALL WITNESSES



Subscribe to Recent comment by Email

Sinful Indulgence
Crime Categories
Notorious Deed

Summery Good Friday

Date : Friday, April 06, 2007
Time : 7:36 PM

Woke up as early as 4:30 am this morning. Arrhh.. Blame that jetlag.

Fed my hungry stomach and went on housekeeping my lappie. Too many junk stuff, i would betta do an overhaul b4 it starts failing on me.

Did lunch @
A mineira- a famous franchise buffet restaurant in Sao Francisco wif colleagues. Wide spread of buffet with various choice of Brazilian food, juz the rite place to indulge in some good food and beers.


Swang by Prainha aka 'Little beach'. I enjoyed the sea breeze n the beach view despite the summery hot sun. How good can life be? I found myself smiling contentedly.

Received a cute SMS from Big C. Wishing me a Gd Friday for i'm now 11 hrs younger than i were in SG Smarty i like dat!

Labels: ,


posted by the little red devil at 7:36 PM | Close-Up Evidence |
[ 6 Witnesses, join the force of truth?? ]

[ back home ]

Witness Statement for Summery Good Friday
Great you are enjoying the sunshine there, ha ha. Take more photos ok. And yes, I miss you here too!
Dont take your own sweet time to do yr job there, hurry home.

Hmmm, miss that place for lunch.
Send my regards to CK and all my kakis there, tell them I miss them all.

PP, we talked abt u during lunch, too bad u cant join us this time rd.
KC is going back on Sunday n he will come back to Rio on Fri, prob u can pass him the gift for our Mother-to-be M??

Thank you so much for the courage you give me!
I hope I will fit in the bikini I wanted to too! I hope so.
  • Statement made at 5:38 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

okie. lets work towards the goal together =)

So rush again. Ok ok I will try to buy it b4 we miss him again.
I know you guys will sure talk abt me n remember me, a 'troublesome' person when come to makan mah, ha ha.

Follow the Cases

Zynamic Gala Subscribe to Zynamic Gala by Email

 Subscribe in a reader

Confess Your Sin

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

follow Zynamic_Gala at http://twitter.com

Crime Scene

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zoovee108. Make your own badge here.
Credits
 
Template copyright :

V4NY

Powered by :

Powered by Blogger

Powered by FeedBurner

Registered at :



singapore blog directory

Rice Bowl Journals



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

sgBlogs.com

2000 Bloggers

Visitor Counter
 
since 21 October 2006
Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites