About The Devil


About the Devil: Missy ZEE
- A super blur gal on the wrong side of twenties who eats too much but exercises too little, spends too much but earns too little, and acts too fast but thinks too slow.

Current Location: Samba Land, SA.

Current Deed: Job Assignment in Brasil.

Devilish Indulgence: sleeping / travelling ard the world / good movies / good books / playing wif cammie / ice-cream n chocolate / retail therapy / exploring & experiencing new things / falling in love / rolling with zico / singing in the shower

Expertise: sleeping / eating / self-encouraging / forgetting names / losing things / procrastinating / lending a listening ears / bullying zico / shopping

Current Favs : Singer-Corrine Bailey Rae.Jack Johnson.Ben Harper.Damien Rice. Eason Chan / Book-Marley and Me.Angels and Demons / Actor-Eric Bana.Jude Law / Accessory-Sun Glasses.Watch

Something to Share?
Feel free to leave a msg OR
Drop me a mail !



PEEK-A-BOO @ ALL WITNESSES



Subscribe to Recent comment by Email

Sinful Indulgence
Crime Categories
Notorious Deed

. Prank Call . Fried Tomato Egg . My Nest in Rio .

Date : Sunday, May 07, 2006
Time : 3:11 PM

Slept late last nite.. Received three prank calls in the middle of nite, at 3am.
A guy spoke portugues and asked what is my name in English. I got freaked up Nervousand immediately unplugged the phone line.

9:30am Waken up by mum's call. Was told that Zico has been mischievous lately. This notti little scandal. I wonder he knows that i m away from home. Nevertheless, I miss Zico 'a lot x infinity'. Especially the Brazillian loves to walked their dogs, always remind me of Zico whenever i saw one. Yesterday, i noticed quite a few Pet Shop near this area, some selling very nice sofas and bed for pups. How i wish he was here with me too! Oh.. My dear Zico!
Puppy 1

Mum told me that dad had not been quite himself the first few days i left. Kept on writing the wrong date as year 2008 on the cheques he issued out. Coz that is the year when my assignment end. My emotion got all churned up and tears began crowding in the eyes as soon as I heard this. Hurriedly hung up the phone just in time not to let mum hear my crying voice.

Decided to cook myself a 'sumptuous' breakfast today.
Flippy Hehee... got some tomatoes in the fridge hence i decided to tried out the fried eggs with tomato.

A fail trial
Embarrassed for the beginner. The egg came out not in one piece but it tasted okay thou. Well.. not a bad start lar huh... if Larry saw this he sure laugh at me.. He is good cook thou!
The prank call happen again!You Suck This time, i am not afraid anymore, I got so fed-up that i scolded the guy back. Told him not to call again or i shall report to police. See if he dare to try that again or i shall get Daniela to change the phone number.

Ohh ya.. now i realised i have not upload any of my apartment's pix.
Okay.. guys n gals there you are.. My cosy nest in Niteroi, Brasil.

Oh No!! Ouch Forgot that i got an appointment with Pauline to 'look at the Gym'(hee.. not 'to use the gym'), Tciao!

Labels: ,


posted by the little red devil at 3:11 PM | Close-Up Evidence |
[ 0 Witnesses, join the force of truth?? ]

[ back home ]

Witness Statement for . Prank Call . Fried Tomato Egg . My Nest in Rio .
Follow the Cases

Zynamic Gala Subscribe to Zynamic Gala by Email

 Subscribe in a reader

Confess Your Sin

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

follow Zynamic_Gala at http://twitter.com

Crime Scene

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zoovee108. Make your own badge here.
Credits
 
Template copyright :

V4NY

Powered by :

Powered by Blogger

Powered by FeedBurner

Registered at :



singapore blog directory

Rice Bowl Journals



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

sgBlogs.com

2000 Bloggers

Visitor Counter
 
since 21 October 2006
Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites