About The Devil


About the Devil: Missy ZEE
- A super blur gal on the wrong side of twenties who eats too much but exercises too little, spends too much but earns too little, and acts too fast but thinks too slow.

Current Location: Samba Land, SA.

Current Deed: Job Assignment in Brasil.

Devilish Indulgence: sleeping / travelling ard the world / good movies / good books / playing wif cammie / ice-cream n chocolate / retail therapy / exploring & experiencing new things / falling in love / rolling with zico / singing in the shower

Expertise: sleeping / eating / self-encouraging / forgetting names / losing things / procrastinating / lending a listening ears / bullying zico / shopping

Current Favs : Singer-Corrine Bailey Rae.Jack Johnson.Ben Harper.Damien Rice. Eason Chan / Book-Marley and Me.Angels and Demons / Actor-Eric Bana.Jude Law / Accessory-Sun Glasses.Watch

Something to Share?
Feel free to leave a msg OR
Drop me a mail !



PEEK-A-BOO @ ALL WITNESSES



Subscribe to Recent comment by Email

Sinful Indulgence
Crime Categories
Notorious Deed

I'm sick...

Date : Thursday, April 19, 2007
Time : 7:56 AM

..of being sick. My voice is still as sexy.. my persistent cough and stuffy nose still plagueing me, luckily i m not burned with fever anymore - in another words, i m ill and haggard AND not HOT animore. =(

when ur folks told u not to talk to strangers - they're prolly right. talk too much and u might end up losing your voice. juz like me. Yet i m still chasing all the vendors like there isnt tmr, making tons of call daily.. arrgg, i hope i hv not scare 'em away by my 'telible holible' voice. Wat needs to be done got to be done. i juz wish to quickly finish this fast n go back to my wee home.

Fortunately.. all these blowing nose, sneezing and coughing do not really can dampen my excitement! Keke.. there is a wedding part-eee to attend tomorrow, hoolaalaa.. my first Brazilian Wedding Dinner!! Cant wait to see how its gonna be!!
Spinning

Now the onli prob is wat to wear??!! According to PP and the rest, dresscode for Brazilian Wedding Dinner is super formal: guys gotta wear tuxedo or at least suits & tie, where ladies gotta put on their best nite gown. A paradoxical nightmare come true - a full wardrobe yet absolutely nothing to wear. Dun u scoff, i'm serious. My wardrobe in the apartment is full of summer wear n casual oufits and some working suits, not even a piece close to. I cant even remember if i brought any dress with me this trip back to BZ. Stupid me, shud hv at leat brought one of the lil' black dresss over. Hmm... now my wardrobe is in dire need of a grownup chic crossover, seeking classic timeless additions. But how?? time is running out, Oh God, pls gimme a cinderella's fairy!!

Labels: , ,


posted by the little red devil at 7:56 AM | Close-Up Evidence |
[ 11 Witnesses, join the force of truth?? ]

[ back home ]

Witness Statement for I'm sick...
IS TODAY YOUR BIRTHDAY??????

No, sailor gal.. wats make u think so?
haha.. i dun mind if u wanna gimme present in advance thou =)

LOL!!!!!
I read a message in «Confess your sin» and thought it was your bday... Never mind...

THANKS FOR THE VISIT!!!

Give yrsf a good excuse to go shopping this wkend and get a new sexy dress to wear. Remember to make a little make-over on that day. Take photo ok.......ask the groom and bride to send me photo too.

huh... no time to go shopping lia lar.. the wedding is tonite(friday).
i think the best way is to get some trashbag from the cleaner auntie, get a scissors then transform 'em the trashbag into a tube gown.. =P

Take photos!!! Must post huh!

Looks like one of those situations that I find myself in now and then. In my line of work, I have to attend quite a few functions and more often than not, the people in the arts and museums circle tend to be very well dressed (and well heeled too I might add). Fortunately, I haven't been chastised for being a simple dresser.... yet!

I am sure you can find something fabulous in Rio De Janeiro!!

EastCoastLife- hehe.. sure sure!!!!! =)

Cool Insider,
simple can be a style too =) Watmost important, we must be tidy and be confident!! Thats me talking to myself coz i'm soo gonna be the under-dress one tonite. =P
Here got very nice clothing but i seriously dun hv time to shop =(

Are you referring to Bunos or Mauricio?? Sorry har, I confuse liao

Pauline.. its Bruno's wedding =)

Follow the Cases

Zynamic Gala Subscribe to Zynamic Gala by Email

 Subscribe in a reader

Confess Your Sin

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

follow Zynamic_Gala at http://twitter.com

Crime Scene

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zoovee108. Make your own badge here.
Credits
 
Template copyright :

V4NY

Powered by :

Powered by Blogger

Powered by FeedBurner

Registered at :



singapore blog directory

Rice Bowl Journals



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

sgBlogs.com

2000 Bloggers

Visitor Counter
 
since 21 October 2006
Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites