About The Devil


About the Devil: Missy ZEE
- A super blur gal on the wrong side of twenties who eats too much but exercises too little, spends too much but earns too little, and acts too fast but thinks too slow.

Current Location: Samba Land, SA.

Current Deed: Job Assignment in Brasil.

Devilish Indulgence: sleeping / travelling ard the world / good movies / good books / playing wif cammie / ice-cream n chocolate / retail therapy / exploring & experiencing new things / falling in love / rolling with zico / singing in the shower

Expertise: sleeping / eating / self-encouraging / forgetting names / losing things / procrastinating / lending a listening ears / bullying zico / shopping

Current Favs : Singer-Corrine Bailey Rae.Jack Johnson.Ben Harper.Damien Rice. Eason Chan / Book-Marley and Me.Angels and Demons / Actor-Eric Bana.Jude Law / Accessory-Sun Glasses.Watch

Something to Share?
Feel free to leave a msg OR
Drop me a mail !



PEEK-A-BOO @ ALL WITNESSES



Subscribe to Recent comment by Email

Sinful Indulgence
Crime Categories
Notorious Deed

The infamous Layers Meme

Date : Friday, April 13, 2007
Time : 8:10 AM

This has been spreading like fire in blogosphere and I finally kena it.
And.. i m not goin' to curse you,
Munak-san.. on the condition that u shall find a way to ship/freight/smuggle/squeeze me into ur luggage during ur trip back to Kenya in September. (^_*)

Layer One:On The Outside

Name : Zee the little Devil aka Zeon Chong
Birth Date : 7th August (Prezziee.. Prezzie.. big or small .. i sweep all)
Current status : As free as a birdie (chirp. chhirp.chirp.)
Eye Colour : Hmm.... Let me take a look in the mirror... Izzit Black or Dark brown?? (Hhmm.. its in pretty Mocha)
Hair Colour : Black (in nature.. wif traces of copper brown highlight)
Righty or Lefty : Natural Leftyy forced-to-be Rightyy and dying-to-be Leftyy

Layer Two :On The Inside

Your Heritage :Hakka Cina. I'm a chinese, a chinese, a true-blue chinese! I m proud to be a CHINESE!
Your Fears :
Losing the ability to laf, to lurve, to give and to appreciate

Your Weakness : I have a prob at saying 'NO' and rejecting others. And I'm tellin' u its BEYOND critical.
Your Perfect Pizza : Not really into pizza, but a crispy, thin Spizza Pepperoni will be great once in a while. *DROOL*

Layer Three :Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow


Your Thoughts First Waking Up : its either 'OMG....do i really hv to wake up?' OR 'Wat a beautiful day!!' then 'WATS BREAKFAST FOR TODAY??'
Your Bedtime : *Ahem* i can drift into slumberland anytime & i m super duper mega proud of it. Can i consider this as a super power?! *ponder in depth*
Your Most Missed Memory : A starry x'mas nite THAT yr. Those late nites strolling and chatting heartily under the stars in NTU campus. U think we'll go walk the campus trail again one of these days?

Layer Four : Your Pick


Pepsi or Coke : None, i hate carbonated drinks. My type of drinks-water, the source of beauty!
McDonald's or Burger King : I m big BK's fan!
Single or Group Dates : Ei.. well.. it deps. A grp date will be fun!!
Adidas or Nike : My take on PUMA!!!
Tea or Nestea : Tea. Tea. Tea. I m a tea lover.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Irrks.... put away the vanilla thingy - I'm a die hard chocoholic. =P
Cappucino or Coffee : Excuse me, sir? Can i hv my tea served instead? I dun drink COFFEE. but i admire its fragrance and all coffee's arts.

Layer Five : Do You..


Smoke : *FROWN* of cozz..............NOT!
Curse: KNS. does dis count?
Take a shower : Huh???!!! Anyone doesnt? At least once a day.
Have a crush : on SEAFOOD!! Oh.. i can hear my stomack grumbling now.
Think you've been in love: YES!! wif my family n my Zico.
Go to school : Not anymore. Thank GOD!!
Want to get married : Ei... maybe.. if i found my Mr Right.

Believe in yourself : Most of the time, YES
Think you're a health freak : NAH...Not even close

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yeppie
Gone to the mall : Yeppie. of coz man, i m a mall sucker. Speaking of dat, i need to hv another shopping dose soon.

Been on stage : ??!! Not dat i remember.. Does singing in my bathroom count?
Eaten sushi : Tons of 'em!!

Dyed your hair : Nope. i want my shiny black hair back!

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : Nope. Not yet thou...
tsk tsk tsk
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Well.. I do adjust myself to fit in, but not losing myself.

Layer Eight : Age
You're Hoping To Be Married : before 30?
Oh.. i dunnoe. Lets nature take its course.

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : anything, black or dark brown is prefered.
Best Hair Colour :
No preference, as long as its natural color. I dun like guy who dye his hair.

Short Hair or Long Hair : I dun really admire guy who keeps his hair long. Dun u think BALDIE is sooooo sexy, keke!

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Sipping water.
1 Hour Ago : MSN-ing.
4.5 Hours Ago : Working.
1 Month Ago : Hv fun in SG!!
1 Year Ago: In preparation to come to Brazil.

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence


I Love : everything dat is beautiful.
I Feel : happy when my effort is being recognised.
I Hate : headache.
I Hide : my grief.
I Need : YOU!!!

Layer Twelve : Tag five people..


Oooh....wat to do.. i gotta 'pay it fwd'.

1. PP - hehe.. i found sth for u to blog.
2. Roger - where r u???? Still ALIVE??
3. Christina_YY- my new fellow blogger fren.
4. Wendy - yo gal!! write us sth funny!
5. Gracie - Sweetie, get the tag rolls. =)

Labels:


posted by the little red devil at 8:10 AM | Close-Up Evidence |
[ 4 Witnesses, join the force of truth?? ]

[ back home ]

Witness Statement for The infamous Layers Meme
I got tis too。。。 haiz。。。 sum more tag.

go go go,go peel urself layers by layers then ask munak san to sponsor u free tix to Kenya. tsk tsk tsk

Zee, you are one good soul... dont TAG me...
  • Statement made at 12:27 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Ivy, hehe.. u still owe me one hor..

Follow the Cases

Zynamic Gala Subscribe to Zynamic Gala by Email

 Subscribe in a reader

Confess Your Sin

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

follow Zynamic_Gala at http://twitter.com

Crime Scene

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zoovee108. Make your own badge here.
Credits
 
Template copyright :

V4NY

Powered by :

Powered by Blogger

Powered by FeedBurner

Registered at :



singapore blog directory

Rice Bowl Journals



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

sgBlogs.com

2000 Bloggers

Visitor Counter
 
since 21 October 2006
Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites