About The Devil


About the Devil: Missy ZEE
- A super blur gal on the wrong side of twenties who eats too much but exercises too little, spends too much but earns too little, and acts too fast but thinks too slow.

Current Location: Samba Land, SA.

Current Deed: Job Assignment in Brasil.

Devilish Indulgence: sleeping / travelling ard the world / good movies / good books / playing wif cammie / ice-cream n chocolate / retail therapy / exploring & experiencing new things / falling in love / rolling with zico / singing in the shower

Expertise: sleeping / eating / self-encouraging / forgetting names / losing things / procrastinating / lending a listening ears / bullying zico / shopping

Current Favs : Singer-Corrine Bailey Rae.Jack Johnson.Ben Harper.Damien Rice. Eason Chan / Book-Marley and Me.Angels and Demons / Actor-Eric Bana.Jude Law / Accessory-Sun Glasses.Watch

Something to Share?
Feel free to leave a msg OR
Drop me a mail !



PEEK-A-BOO @ ALL WITNESSES



Subscribe to Recent comment by Email

Sinful Indulgence
Crime Categories
Notorious Deed

To the special someone in my life

Date : Sunday, May 13, 2007
Time : 10:59 AM

I'm sorry for my disobedience. Thank you for being the forgiver.
I'm sorry for my defiance. Thank you for being the reminder.
I'm sorry for being unattentive. Thank you for granting me my life to see the world.
I'm sorry for taking things for granted. Thank you for being there always despite my rebeliance.
I'm sorry for being away during this special day. Thank you for letting me go despite the unwillingness to let ur gal venture away from ur shelter.
I'm sorry for being restless, thank you for being my angel over the unchartered sea.

My sincerest wishes to u, the greatest mum in the world:
May you stay healthy and happy always.

Happy Mothers Day

Labels:


posted by the little red devil at 10:59 AM | Close-Up Evidence |
[ 16 Witnesses, join the force of truth?? ]

[ back home ]

Witness Statement for To the special someone in my life
Your mum is lucky to have you. :)
  • Statement made at 3:32 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Very nice and sweet. I wish that I have the same creative juices to be able to pen something that is as sincere, meaningful and well crafted. OK got to engage the right brain more....

Suddenly it seems that poetry is all the rage in blogs. ;)

I m lucky to hv her too. Its takes a lot to become family =)

my best wishes to your mom too!!!

your blog... very red!

Great write up! You are a good daughter. Happy Mother's Day to your mom :)

that's sweet!
  • Statement made at 4:11 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Keke.. coolinsider, i m acting smart aleck in front of the masters.

I guess, poetry is in rage becos it was the beautiful Mother's day for our beautiful mums. =) Isnt that jus teh day to give them our sincerest praise.

zewt, haha.. i m a red hot lil devil =) Keke. i mean the logo lar.

thanks Kenny, lets wish all the mothers happy mother's day! Not only jus the day this day, but all the other 364 days too!

=) thanks Alex.

mothers rawk!! but erm..as the proud Asian man that I am..I will never admit it..so I just take her out to dinner..keke..

Sweet poem man..
  • Statement made at 10:14 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I cant take my mum out for meal this yr =( juz some write-up to remind myself how fortunate i m to hv her!

Thanks for leaving a comment in my blog. It really takes a lot of courage for a girl to go such a long way to Brazil. I like Brazil, not bcos I've been there, it juz bcos of their football tradition.
  • Statement made at 12:12 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

hey nice site u have there. anyways i hope u dun mind but i linked u up to mine. cheers

@jam: Dun mention, got attracted by that iguana. =) Football is not only a sport in Brazil, its a national spirit. A spirit tat binds the people together. This is wat i learnt in Brazil esp during the world cup last yr. =D

Hey calv, u r welcome!!
So i betcha dun mind sharing ur recorded moments here too =P got ur link up.

Follow the Cases

Zynamic Gala Subscribe to Zynamic Gala by Email

 Subscribe in a reader

Confess Your Sin

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

follow Zynamic_Gala at http://twitter.com

Crime Scene

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zoovee108. Make your own badge here.
Credits
 
Template copyright :

V4NY

Powered by :

Powered by Blogger

Powered by FeedBurner

Registered at :



singapore blog directory

Rice Bowl Journals



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

sgBlogs.com

2000 Bloggers

Visitor Counter
 
since 21 October 2006
Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites