I feel like I'm imprisoned in the room. The sun is beaming out there, and the heat is sweltering.
I've taken to holing myself up in the room. The good thing is i hv been leading a very systematic life these few days. Wake up at 7am, sleep at 9pm. Take three meals a day at regular timings and instill eyedrops promptly.
Besides not being able to goto work, having some spare time of your own while everybody else is quite a blessing actually. I did so many things yesterday which i had been contemplating for months:
1. Woke up at seven am and had breakfast with my darling mum.
2. Bathed Zico. ( Well, mum did the job while i m just helping by looking. =P)
2. Finally got myself a queen size mattress and dumped the old single size mattress. We all deserve a good bed to sleep the night off and recuperate for a better tomorrow!
3. Went shopping w/ mummy and got her a new handphone.
4. Shopped for my new bedsheet/mattress protector/quilt/quilt cover/pillow/pillow cases & etc..
5. Had dinner wif dad/mum/dd/zico.
Ha.. i thot I can hear a collective gasp:" Thats sooooo normal!"
True enuff but all these are simple chores i have been missing for years-- some quality time spent with family. Suddenly a week of rest seems like a nice way to break the monotony of working life!
Labels: Days of My Life